Step 1: Create a FREE account on Business Finder
Creating an account on Business Finder is Easy, Fast & Free.
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “REGISTER” button.
- Enter your preferred Username, your Email address & the captcha code.
- Click on the “Sign up!” button
- Check your email mailbox for a registration confirmation email, click on the link and follow the instruction to set up your password. *check your spam folder if you don’t see the email in your inbox*
Step 2: Log in to your account
- Click on the “Login” button.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
- Enter your Username & Password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
Step 3: Create Listing
There are several ways that you can start adding new listing into Business Finder:
- Click on the “ADD” button on the very top right of the page
- Go into your account page -> Items tab -> “Add New” button
Once you have clicked on either of the button above, you will see the add new listing page where you will need to enter all the details for your business to be shown to the public.
We are going to show you what is to fill in in every column and at the end we will show you how it is going to be shown in your listing to the public.
1. Listing Title – Your business’ name.
2. Listing Description – Everything you want the public to know about your business e.g. introduction, services/products provided, pricing etc.
3. Listing Featured Image – The image of your listing to be shown in the search page.
4. Subtitle – Tagline of your business.
5. Address – Enter the address of your business. Fill up your business address and click the “Find” button to get the coordinates and let google automatically drop a pin on the map.
6. Map – A pin of your business location on map. Manually drop the pin if the automatically placed pin is wrong.
7. Telephone – Enter the contact number of your business.
8. Additional Telephone Number – Add additional contact number if any.
9. Email – Enter your business email address.
10. Show Email – Choose “ON” to display your email address in your listing, “OFF” to hide.
11. Contact Owner Button – Please choose “OFF”.
12. Web – Enter your business website address.
13. Web Link Label – Please leave empty.
14. Opening Hours
- Show – Choose ON/OFF to display/hide your business’ opening hours.
- Monday – Sunday – Enter the opening hours of your business for each day.
- Note – (Optional).
- Show – Choose ON/OFF to display/hide your social media link.
- Open links in new window – Always select “ON”.
- Input – Click on “ADD NEW ITEM” to add new social media links.
- Show – Choose ON/OFF to display/hide your image gallery.
- Input – Click on “ADD NEW ITEM” to add new photo into your image gallery.
17. Advanced Filters – Leave empty.
18. Item Extension – Leave empty.
19. Claim Listing – No changes needed.
20. Item Reviews – All.
21. Item Categories – Leave Empty. We will select for you based on your submission details.
20. Item Location – Leave Empty. We will select for you based on your submission details.
Step 4: Submit Listing for Review
Once all the necessary information has been entered, click on the “Submit for Review” button at the top. Our team will review your submitted listing to check if all fields are entered correctly.
This is how your listing is going to look like to the public